1. Which one of the followings became the first human-made object to leave the solar system?
2. In which of the following places the “Centre for Excellence and Ethics” has been proposed to be set up?
3. Who has been selected for the Odisha's prestigious Ekalavya Puraskar 2013?
(a) Shriyanka Sadangi
(b) Vijay kumar
(c) Ranjan sodi
(d) Gagan Narang
4. Which of the following committees has been formed to examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of spectrum?
(a) Mayur Patel
(b) Rajiv Shukla
(c) Navin Mayur
(d) Anil Kaushal
5. As per the Prime Minister’s economic advisory panel India’s economy growth for 2013-14 is ___ ?
6. As per the latest report, which one of the followings has become the world’s second most populous mega city?
7. Who among the following is the current Director General of World Trade Organisation?
(a) Pascal Lami
(b) Roberto Azevedo
(c) William Rappard
(d) Harry White
8. Which of the following country has launched a deep ultraviolet (DUV) solid state laser device, making the country first ever in the world to posses such technology?
9. Ms Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, who has received the Indira Gandhi Prize for peace, disarmament and development 2012, is president of which country?
10. Which of the following planets is called as “Lord of Heaven”?
11. Name the Indian woman, who has been declared as the world’s tallest woman recently?
(a) Jyoti Amge
(b) Siddiqa Parveen
(c) Rupa Amte
(d) Meena Sundar