1. Which countries cricket boards have lost their permanent member status in International Cricket Council (ICC)?
(a) South Africa, Australia & England
(b) Zimbabwe, Australia & England
(c) India, Australia & England
(d) Sri Lanka, India& Australia
2. Recently PM dedicated National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) to the nation. It is situated in which state ?
3. The Noor Ouarzazate Solar Complex, world’s largest solar power plant was located in which country?
4. Who has won the best actor & actress award at the 2016 BAFTA awards?
(a) Leonardo DiCaprio & Brie Larson
(b) Eddie Redmayne & Julianne Moore
(c) Chiwetel Ejiofor & Cate Blanchett
(d) Daniel Day-Lewis & Emmanuelle Riva
5. Dr. Villas Tonapi has been appointed director of IIMR. What does IIMR stand for?
(a) Indian Institute of Improved Research.
(b) Indian Institute of Marine Research
(c) Indian Institute for Materials Research
(d) Indian Institute of Millets Research.
6. Which city bagged the award for overall best performing city in “Swachh Sarvekshan-2016” list?
7. India has launched the lightest gun ever which weighs as less as 250 grams. The gun is named?
8. Who was named as new chairman of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers on Goods and Services Tax ( GST)?
(a) K.C. Tyagi
(b) Amit Mitra
(c) Amit Bhargava
(d) Satyanarayan Jatiya
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
(a) Gegong Apang
(b) Nabam Tuki
(c) Kalikho Pul
(d) Prem Khandu Thungan
10. Whose 200th birth anniversary was recently observed by the Union Government?
(a) Tatya Tope
(b) Nana Saheb
(c) Jhansi laxmibhai
(d) Mangal Pandy